Grilled Peach, Honey Goat Cheese & Spiced Walnut Salad
· 1/2 c. walnuts
· 1/2 tsp. paprika
· 1 tsp. olive oil
· 3 fresh peaches, halved and pitted
· 5 oz O Organics Super Greens
· 4 oz. honey goat cheese
· 1/2 c. chopped red onion
· Tessame Honey Poppyseed Dressing
1. In a small bowl, add the pecans, oil and paprika. Toss well to coat. Place a skillet over medium heat; add walnuts for 2-3 minutes, mixing them every minute, so they are evenly toasted. Remove from
heat and let cool.
2. Add peaches to the same pan or grill and cook for 45-60 seconds on each side. Remove from heat and let cool.
3. In a large bowl, toss greens with the dressing to coat evenly and add the goat cheese, onion, peaches, and walnuts.
4. Serve immediately.