For the mousse:
· 1 container (9 oz.) Truwhip, thawed
· ½ -1 jar (10 oz.) lemon curd
For the topping:
· Fresh berries of choice, such as blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and/or blackberries
· Optional: crushed graham crackers, coconut flakes, chopped nuts
1. In a large bowl, place ½ of the jar of lemon curd; stir until cream. Gently fold in the lemon curd until well mixed. Add more lemon curd to desired taste,
2. In a jar or glass, place a spoonful of berries, top with about ¼ cup mousse. Repeat with remaining berries and mousse.
3. Add optional toppings if desired. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.