Blackberry Bacon Grilled Cheese
· 1 tsp. butter or olive oil
· 2 pieces sourdough bread
· 4 slices Havarti cheese
· 4 pieces bacon cooked
· 1/2 jalapeno sliced or 1 Tbsp. chopped green chile
· 1 Tbsp. blackberry jam
1. Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place bread, butter side down, in skillet that has been heated over low-medium heat.
2. Top one piece of bread with cheese, bacon, and jalapeños or chile.
3. Top the other piece of bread with blackberry jam.
4. Put sandwich together; grill over medium heat, flipping after 4-5 minutes.
5. Grill until both sides are golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.