FOX34 Corner Kitchen: Socca (flatbread) with salad - FOX34 Lubbock
FOX34 Corner Kitchen: Socca (flatbread) with salad
Ingredients · 1 cup chickpea flour
· 4 tablespoons olive oil (separated)
· ¾ teaspoon salt
· 1 ¼ cups water
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Whisk flour, 2 tablespoons of oil, salt and water together until smooth.
3. Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil into a 10 inch cast iron skillet; place in the oven for five minutes to heat the oil.
4. Pour half the batter into the hot, oiled pan and swirl to spread evenly across the pan. (Depending on pan size, you might want to do this in more than two batches.) Bake for 15-18 minutes, until golden and crispy around the edges. Remove from oven and careful remove with a flat spatula.