Friday morning fire ruled accidental - FOX34 Lubbock

Friday morning fire ruled accidental

Posted: Updated:
House fire on 66th Street Feb. 15, 2020 House fire on 66th Street Feb. 15, 2020
LUBBOCK -

Lubbock Fire Rescue has ruled the cause of a duplex fire Friday morning in south central Lubbock accidental.

Crews responded to the home on 66th Street near Toledo Avenue, just west of Quaker, around 7:30. The department reports it did not have utilities connected. Crews contained the fire to one side of the duplex.

Two adults were displaced. No injuries were reported. 

 

 

 

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2020 RAMAR. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.