Sneaky Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
· 1 small ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and mashed
· 2/3 cup peanut butter
· 1 egg
· 3 Tbsp. honey or maple syrup
· ¾ cup old fashioned oats
· ½ tsp. baking powder
· ½ cup dark chocolate chips
· ½ cup walnuts, optional
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine avocado, peanut butter, egg and honey or syrup. Add oats and baking powder; stir to combine well.
3. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
4. Using a small spoon, scoop dough onto cookie sheet and flatten slightly with a fork.
5. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until light golden brown.