· 1 pouch Liviva Shirataki Noodles or 7oz. rice noodles
1. Place a large stock pot over medium-high heat. Add 2 teaspoons oil and place the garlic, carrots, and ginger in the pot. Sear the veggies on all sides to caramelize, making sure not to burn the garlic.
2. Pour in the chicken broth, beef broth, and water. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for at least 30 minutes. Add mushrooms and continue to simmer for 30 min.
3. While the mushrooms are cooking, add remaining oil to a skillet over medium heat. Cook until browned. Add to soup last 10 minutes of cooking. If using rice noodles add in last 5 minutes of cooking.
4. To serve: ladle hot soup into bowls. If using shirataki noodles, place noodles in bowl, then ladle soup.