Fire Dept: Space heater starts destructive Levelland house fire

Fire Dept: Space heater starts destructive Levelland house fire

Posted: Updated:
LEVELLAND, Texas -

A Levelland home is destroyed after a fire started from a gas space heater inside of it. 

Levelland fire crews responded to the flames early Friday morning near 15th and Ave. J in Levelland. The home was fully engulfed after the space heater caught fire. 

The Levelland Fire Department posted Friday that two people have been displaced, but didn't suffer any injuries. Fire crews report the home is a total loss.

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2020 RAMAR. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.