RAMAR Communications, Inc.
Ultimate Dallas Cowboys Experience
1. Beginning Thursday December 5th through Thursday December 19th, listeners will have an opportunity to qualify to win The Ultimate Dallas Cowboy Experience on Sunday December 29th
2019 in Arlington, Texas.
2. Experience includes on 2 tickets to the Dallas Cowboy vs the Washington Redskins game on December 29th, 2 tickets to the Bill Bates Cowboys Tailgate Party the same day, 2 Magic/Cowboy T-shirts and hotel accommodations for one (1) night.
3. Listeners can qualify one (1) time only by logging onto www.magic1065.com and signing up to Win.
4. One (1) entrant will be chosen by a random drawing at 7:20 on December 20th, 2019 with the Get Up and Go Morning show. Winner will be announced and contacted. If the first name announced is unable to be contacted within 24 hours, the Get and Go Morning Show will randomly select another name. This process will continue to be repeated until an entrant’s name is announced and he or claims the trip.
5. The Ultimate Dallas Cowboys Experience must be taken on December 29th, 2019. If travel cannot be completed by the winner on that date specified above, winner will forfeit the trip. Magic 106.5 will then reward the trip to another randomly selected qualifier. This process will repeat until one qualified entrant accepts the trip.
6. Total prize value is $1000.00. This giveaway has no redeemable cash value and is not transferable.
7. Must be 21 to enter and win this contest.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. To claim prize, you must present a valid ID with photo.
10. The number of entrants will determine the odds of winning.
11. The winner understands and agrees that prizes are "as is." Any trade or substitutions of prizes is at the discretion of RAMAR Communications, Inc.
12. Unless otherwise specified, all prizes are to be picked up at the office of RAMAR Communications, Inc, 9800 University Avenue, Lubbock, Texas
13. RAMAR Communications, Inc. is not responsible for illegible or late entry forms or those lost, stolen or damaged by any means.
14. RAMAR Communications, Inc. is not responsible for dropped phone calls, telephone system or equipment failures, telephone line or technical problems, misdialing, human error, acts beyond the control of either party or acts of God.
15. Employees and immediate families of other radio stations, television stations, newspapers, magazines, outdoor billboard companies, direct mail companies and other media companies are not eligible to participate in any contest.
16. If judging is necessary, the decision of the RAMAR Communications, Inc. appointed judge is final.
17. Winner of prize(s) must make available their social security number and sign a winner's release form prior to receipt of prize(s)
18. Any individual who wins and aggregate amount in excess of $600 Dollars in a calendar year will be sent an IRS Form 1099 at year's end. Prizes will be reported as income to the winner. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxation of prize(s).
19. RAMAR Communications, Inc. reserves the right to use the winner's name, voice and likeness on the air (radio, television, website and/or newspaper) without compensation.
20. RAMAR Communications, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify anyone if contest rules are not followed. RAMAR Communications, Inc. may discontinue any contest at any time. Certain days may be excluded during a contest period.
21. One winner per household per contest. Winner must wait 30 calendar days before winning again. A household is defined as all persons living at the same postal address regardless of surname.
22. Employees of RAMAR Communications, Inc. and its advertising agencies and members of their immediate households are not eligible to participate in any contest.
23. RAMAR Communications. Inc. reserves the right to alter these rules at any time.
24. RAMAR Communications, Inc. is not responsible for any damages, injuries or loss of property the winner may encounter before, during or after set dates of any giveaway.