Balsamic Roasted Garlic Mushrooms
· 1 lb. mushrooms
· ½ tablespoon oil
· 1 ½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar
· 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
· 3 cloves garlic, chopped
· 1/2 teaspoon thyme, chopped
· salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a baking pan with cooking oil spray.
2. Toss the mushrooms in the oil, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
3. Spread the mushrooms in a single layer on a baking pan and roast in oven until the mushrooms are tender, about 20 minutes, mixing half way through.
4. Remove from oven and serve.
Watch Good Day Lubbock live right here.