(Lubbock, TX)- Around 4:10 a.m., the Lubbock Fire Department responded to a fire at 2817 East 8th St. Upon arrival, the house was fully involved in the flames.
Inside the home, Lubbock Fire Rescue found 69-year old Rosetta Perry and initiated CPR. Perry was transported to University Medical Center where she was later pronounced dead.
According to a report from LFR, the fire was caused by a heat lamp inside of a dog house laying against the home.
Perry was the only person injured in the fire.
Watch Good Day Lubbock live right here.