Pumpkin Rice Krispies
· 4 cups mini marshmallows (Dandies brand works great)
· 3 Tbsp. butter
· ¼ cup canned pumpkin puree
· ½ tsp. cinnamon
· ½ tsp. pumpkin spice
· 6 cups crisp rice cereal
1. Grease a 9x13 baking pan. Set aside.
2. Place a paper towel on a plate. Put pumpkin on the paper towel, spread slightly and cover with another paper towel. Let sit for about 45 minutes.
3. Place your marshmallows and butter in a large, microwave safe bowl. Cook in microwave on high for one minute. Remove and stir together. If not completely melted, heat 30 seconds and stir again.
4. Stir spices and pumpkin into marshmallow mixture; add cereal and stir to combine.
5. Pour mixture into greased pan and spread.
6. Let sit for at least 15 minutes before cutting