RAMAR Communications, Inc.
107-7 YES FM - KLZK
Jonas Brothers Getaway @ The Forum
1. The winner of our Jonas Brothers Getaway will receive: round-trip air for (2) two, one night hotel accommodation in one (1) room for two (2), and (2) two floor seat tickets to the Forum. Taxes, gratuities, ground transportation and any other costs associated with the trip are not included.
2. Total prize value is $1,721.00. This giveaway has no redeemable cash value and is non-transferable.
3. Winner will be sent an IRS form 1099 at years end. Prizes will be reported as income to the winner. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxation of prize(s).
4. Qualifying begins October 14, 2019 through November 14, 2019, KLZK will announce the winner November 15. Listen for the Yes FM Touchtones and be the 7th caller on the YES FM listener lines at 770-5107 to qualify to win our Trip to see the Jonas Brothers at the Forum.
5. On Friday November 15 at noon YES FM will randomly draw a winner of the trip to see the Jonas Brothers from all qualifying entrants.
6. An individual may only qualify to win the trip one time.
7. The trip must be taken Sunday December 15. In order to expedite travel plans and ticketing, winner will be asked to fill out all paperwork necessary to claim and process prize the morning of Monday November 18, 2019 at KLZK studios, 9800 University Avenue, Lubbock, Texas.
8. Trips are provided by Sun and Fun Media. Certain restrictions and redemption polices apply. Accommodations are subject to change.
9. No purchase necessary.
10. Must be at least 21 years old to enter and win.
11. The winner will be required to show a valid ID with photo when picking up their Jonas Brothers trip materials at the KLZK studios.
12. The number of entrants will determine the odds of winning.
13. The winner understands and agrees that prizes are "as is." Any trade or substitutions of prizes is at the discretion of RAMAR Communications, Inc.
14. Unless otherwise specified, all prizes are to be picked up at the business office of RAMAR Communications, Inc, 9800 University Avenue, Lubbock, Texas
15. RAMAR Communications, Inc. is not responsible for dropped phone calls, telephone system or equipment failures, telephone line or technical problems, misdialing, human error, acts beyond the control of either party or acts of God.
16. If judging is necessary, the decision of the RAMAR Communications, Inc. appointed judge is final.
17. Winner of prize(s) must make available their social security number and sign a winner's release form prior to receipt of prize(s)
18. Any individual who wins and aggregate amount in excess of $600 Dollars in a calendar year will be sent an IRS Form 1099 at year's end. Prizes will be reported as income to the winner. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxation of prize(s).
19. RAMAR Communications, Inc. reserves the right to use the winner's name, voice and likeness on the air (radio, television, website and/or newspaper) without compensation.
20. RAMAR Communications, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify anyone if contest rules are not followed. RAMAR Communications, Inc. may discontinue any contest at any time. Certain days may be excluded during a contest period.
21. One winner per household per contest. Winner must wait 30 calendar days before winning again. A household is defined as all persons living at the same postal address regardless of surname.
22. Employees of RAMAR Communications, Inc. and its advertisers, advertising agencies and members of their immediate households are not eligible to participate in any contest.
23. Employees and immediate families of other radio stations, television stations, newspapers, magazines, outdoor billboard companies, direct mail companies and media companies are not eligible to participate in any contest.
24. RAMAR Communications. Inc. reserves the right to alter these rules at any time.
25. RAMAR Communications, Inc. is not responsible for any damages, injuries or loss of property the winner may encounter before, during or after set dates of any giveaway.