Stuffed Roasted Peppers
· 12-16 baby bell peppers
· 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
· 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
· 3 ounces goat cheese
· ½ lb. cooked beef or chicken fajitas, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice mini bell peppers in half and remove stem and seeds. Place in a large bowl (or large ziplock bag) and toss with pesto, olive oil and balsamic vinegar until peppers are completely covered.
3. Line up peppers on a baking sheet and place into oven. Bake for 15 minutes.
4. Take peppers out and carefully add crumbled goat cheese to insides of pepper halves, top with chopped fajita meat.
5. Place back into oven and bake for another 3-5 minutes or until goat cheese is melted.
Watch Good Day Lubbock live right here.