Peach Caprese Turkey Burger
· 1 package (19 oz.) lean ground turkey
· 1 egg, beaten
· 1 cup shredded mozzarella
· 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
· 1 teaspoon garlic salt
· ½ cup Panko crumbs (optional)
· 4 small peaches, sliced
· 1 teaspoon olive oil
· 1 small container (0.66 oz.) O Organic Basil
· 6-8 tablespoons Fischer & Wieser Roasted Blueberry Chipotle Sauce
· 1 package Joseph’s Pita Bread – Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat
· 1 package cauliflower tots, cooked according to package directions.
1. In a medium bowl, mix together turkey, egg, mozzarella, Italian seasoning, garlic salt and Panko crumbs.
2. Form meat mixture into patties (6-8 patties). Grill over medium heat, 5-7 minutes per side (until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
3. While the burgers are cooking, toss peaches and oil together in a small bowl. Place sliced peaches into a grill basket. Grill over medium heat for about 8-10 minutes or until they began to brown and caramelize.
4. Place a burger patty onto pita bread, top with a few leaves of basil and drizzle with about 1 tablespoon of blueberry sauce. Repeat with remaining burgers and serve with cauliflower tots.