Roasted Blueberry, Whipped Goat Cheese & Sizzled Ham Crostini
· 1 large container (9.8 oz.) fresh blueberries
· 1 sliced loaf Good N’ Grainy bread, cut into bite-sized pieces
· ¼ pound ham, shaved and cut into small pieces
· 1 tablespoon olive oil -divided
· 4 oz. goat cheese
· 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
· 1/4 tsp salt
· pinch black pepper
· 1 tablespoon chives –chopped, optional
· 1 tsp lemon zest
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Place blueberries on parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Remove and lay to one side.
2. While blueberries are cooking, heat a medium skillet over medium heat; place ham in skillet and cook until lightly browned. Remove from heat.
3. Turn oven on broil. Using about 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil, brush bread. Place on baking sheet and broil 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
4. Place goat cheese, salt, pepper and lemon juice in a small bowl and whip until combined.
5. Spread whipped goat cheese on bread, top with roasted blueberries, sizzled ham, chives and lemon zest.
6. Enjoy immediately.