RAMAR Communications, Inc.
KLBB-FM / 93.7 The Eagle
1. Beginning Friday March 1st, 2019, listening to 937 The Eagle can win you a trip for two (2) to Zia Park . This trip includes: One (1) night accommodations in Hobbs, NM for two (2) people in one room. Dinner for two (2) at the Centennial Steakhouse.
2. 937 The Eagle will randomly select one (1) winner from all eligible qualifiers on Thursday March 28th. Grand Prize to be awarded to a lucky listener who has verified Marquee Rewards membership. Winner will be required to register for Marquee Rewards membership before they can receive/redeem vouchers. Membership is free and required to win.
3. In the event that the randomly selected winner does not accept the trip to Zia Park, another entrant will be picked at random from all qualifying entries and will be awarded the trip. This process will repeat until one qualified entrant accepts the trip.
4. Listeners may qualify one (1) time for the Zia Park Getaway online at www.937theeagle.com .
5. Total prize value of the Zia Park Getaway is $350.00
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Must be at least 21 years old to enter and win.
8. To claim prize, you must present a valid ID with photo.
9. The number of entrants will determine the odds of winning.
10. The winner understands and agrees that prizes are "as is." Any trade or substitutions of prizes is at the discretion of RAMAR Communications, Inc.
11. Unless otherwise specified, all prizes are to be picked up at the office of RAMAR Communications, Inc, 9800 University Avenue, Lubbock, Texas
12. RAMAR Communications, Inc. is not responsible for illegible or late entry forms or those lost, stolen or damaged by any means.
13. RAMAR Communications, Inc. is not responsible for dropped phone calls, telephone system or equipment failures, telephone line or technical problems, misdialing, human error, acts beyond the control of either party or acts of God.
14. Employees and immediate families of other radio stations, television stations, newspapers, magazines, outdoor billboard companies, direct mail companies and other media companies are not eligible to participate in any contest.
15. If judging is necessary, the decision of the RAMAR Communications, Inc. appointed judge is final.
16. Winner of prize(s) must make available their social security number and sign a winner's release form prior to receipt of prize(s)
17. Any individual who wins and aggregate amount in excess of $600 Dollars in a calendar year from Ramar Communications, Inc. will be sent an IRS Form 1099 at year's end. Prizes will be reported as income to the winner. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxation of prize(s).
18. RAMAR Communications, Inc. reserves the right to use the winner's name, voice and likeness on the air, online and on social media (radio, television, website, social media platforms and/or newspaper) without compensation.
19. RAMAR Communications, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify anyone if contest rules are not followed. RAMAR Communications, Inc. may discontinue any contest at any time. Certain days may be excluded during a contest period.
20. One winner per household per contest. Winner must wait 30 calendar days before winning again. A household is defined as all persons living at the same postal address regardless of surname.
21. Employees of RAMAR Communications, Inc. and its advertising agencies and members of their immediate households are not eligible to participate in any contest.
22. RAMAR Communications. Inc. reserves the right to alter these rules at any time.
23. RAMAR Communications, Inc. is not responsible for any damages, injuries or loss of property the winner may encounter before, during or after set dates of any giveaway.