Carbon monoxide in central Lubbock home, one killed

Carbon monoxide in central Lubbock home, one killed

Posted: Updated:
LUBBOCK, Texas -

Lubbock Fire Rescue reports one person was taken transported to University Medical Center after a home in the 2300 block of 58th street had dangerously high levels of carbon monoxide. 

UMC later reported an update that the person died. 

The victims name or additional details have not been released yet. 

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2019 RAMAR. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.