1. Set Express Pot to Sauté function and press start. Add olive oil; once heated add beef and cook until browned, about 5-7 minutes.
2. Add onions and garlic; cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring as needed.
3. Slowly add beer, paprika, salt, and Worcestershire sauce; cook for 5 minutes. Carefully add remaining ingredients.
4. Place the lid on the Express Pot, lock and ensure it’s set to not release steam. Press stop button to cease the sauté function; press Stew/Soup functions, decrease time to 20 minutes and press start.
5. When finished, let naturally steam release happen for 10 min, then carefully release steam.