* 1 (15.5-oz.) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
* 4 oz. jalapeno goat cheese, crumbled (about 3/4 cup)
* 1/4 cup light sour cream
* 2 teaspoons low sodium chicken broth, plus ½ cup low sodium chicken broth
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 4 green onions, chopped
* 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
* Multi-grain chips
1. Place beans, cheese, sour cream, and lemon juice in a food processor; process until completely smooth.
2. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium. Add onions (leaving some of the green tops for garnish; cook until softened, 5 to 7 minutes. Add flour; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Add broth; cook, stirring constantly, until thickened slightly, 1 to 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add bean mixture; cook, whisking constantly, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with green onion top; serve immediately with multigrain chips.