Sweet and Spicy Breakfast Tacos
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 bag Simply Potatoes- Diced w/Onion
* 2 apples, diced
* 1 teaspoon Mild Chile Seasoning Blend
* ½ teaspoon salt
* 6 eggs, beaten
* 1 package Folio Cheddar Cheese Wraps
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; carefully add potatoes and apples. Cover and cook for about 15-20 minutes, stirring every 3-4 minutes. Cook until fork tender.
2. Stir chile seasoning blend and salt into potato mix; slowly add eggs. Stir and cook until eggs are done.
3. Using one wrap, place some of egg potato mix, and fold over. Serve immediately. The wrap may melt slightly so have a fork handy to consume!