* 1 cup vinegar
* ½ cup water
* 1 lb. whole mushrooms, cleaned
* 1 teaspoon salt
* ½ teaspoon Montana Mex Mild Chile Blend
* 1 teaspoon partially dried parsley (in produce section) or fresh parsley
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* Optional: 2 garlic cloves, chopped; red pepper flakes; oregano
1. Heat a medium saucepan over high heat; add vinegar, water and mushrooms. Bring to a boil and cook for 5-7 minutes.
2. Drain liquid. Place mushrooms in a bowl or quart size glass jar; add remaining ingredients. Mix all together and place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Serve cold.