FOX34 Corner Kitchen: one pan chicken, squash and tomato dinner - FOX34 Lubbock
FOX34 Corner Kitchen: one pan chicken, squash and tomato dinner
One Pan Chicken, Squash and Tomato Dinner
* 1 Delicata squash
* 1 small container cherry tomatoes, rinsed
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* ½ teaspoon garlic or onion powder
* ½ teaspoon salt
* ¼ teaspoon pepper
* 1 Balsamic Pumpkin Crusted Chicken Breast
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Carefully cut ends off of squash; stand on cut end and cut squash in half. Remove seeds; cut each half into ¼ inch slices.
3. Place sliced squash on cookie sheet; add tomatoes. Drizzle olive oil over vegetables and sprinkle with seasoning; toss to combine. Making space in the middle of the pan and place chicken breasts there.
4. Place pan in oven and cook for 30-45 minutes, or until chicken breast reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.