Roasted Pumpkin Pie Spice Pears
* 2 pears, washed, cut in half and cored
* 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
* 1 teaspoon honey
* 1/2-3/4 cup maple granola, for topping
* 1 container (5.3oz) vanilla Greek yogurt, for topping
* ¼ cup chopped dark chocolate (such as Bark Thins), for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place cored pears in a baking dish.
3. Sprinkle evenly with pumpkin pie spice, and then with honey.
4. Place in oven for 20 to 25 minutes to bake.
5. Remove and allow to cool slightly. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!