Peanut Butter Banana Baked Oatmeal
* 1 ½ cups old fashioned cooking oats
* 1 tsp baking powder
* ½ tsp salt
* 2 overripe bananas
* ¼ cup creamy cinnamon peanut butter
* ¼ cup pure maple syrup or honey
* 1 large egg
* ¾ cup milk
* ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 8 x 8 ” square baking pan and set aside.
2. 3. In a small bowl mix together the quick cooking oats, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl mix mashed banana and peanut butter together until combined; add in the honey and milk until combined.
5. 6. Add the almond milk and stir until batter is homogenous.
7. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix thoroughly; pour into prepared pan.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until edges are browned and it springs back when touched. Remove from oven.
9. While still hot spread the rest of the peanut butter. Cut into squares and enjoy!