* 1 cup white fiber pasta shells
* 1 ½ cup water
* 1 small can (8.75 oz) corn, undrained
* 1 small can (8 oz) tomato sauce
* ¾ cup ketchup
* ¾ pound 90% lean ground beef, cooked
* ¼ cup onion (optional)
* ½ teaspoon garlic powder
* ¾ cup extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1. In a large, microwave safe bowl, stir together all ingredients except cheese; cover with wax paper. Microwave on high for 15-20 minutes or until pasta is cooked.
2. Carefully remove wax paper; sprinkle cheese over hot pasta mixture. Cover with wax paper and let sit for about 5 minutes, until cheese is melted.