Lubbock Fire Rescue assists police after home chemical spill

Lubbock Fire Rescue assists police after home chemical spill

Posted: Updated:
LUBBOCK, Texas -

The Lubbock Fire Rescue hazmat team was called in to assist police after a chemical spill inside a home.

LFR says a spilled bottle of ammonia hydroxide was found inside a home near 4th and ironwood avenue.

The team decontaminated a resident who came in contact with the chemicals.

Residents were allowed back in after the ammonia bottle and other contaminated items were removed.

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2019 RAMAR. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.