Dark Chocolate, Seed and Nut Topped Rice Cakes
· 6-8 rice cakes
· ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
· ¼ cup chopped walnuts
· ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
1. On a cookie sheet lined with wax paper, place rice cakes.
2. In a medium, microwave safe bowl, place chocolate chips; heat for one minute and stir. If not yet melted, stir an additional 30 seconds and stir.
3. Spread about 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate onto each rice cake; sprinkle with nuts and seeds. Place in refrigerator until set; about 30 min.
Peanut Butter Honey Bars
· 6 cups crispy rice cereal
· 1 cup natural peanut butter
· 1 cup raw honey
1. In a large microwave safe bowl, add the peanut butter and honey. Heat in microwave for 30 seconds, stir. If needed, heat for an additional 15 seconds; carefully stir and remove from microwave.
2. Carefully stir in cereal, one cup at a time.
3. Line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking oil; spread cereal mixture into pan. Let sit for about an hour or place in refrigerator until set.
4. Cut into bars. Serve.