Asian Pork & Vegetable Stir-Fry
* 1 lb pork tenderloin,boneless, cut 1 inch thick
* 4 cups assorted fresh vegetables (sugar snap peas, broccoli florets, bell pepper, carrot strips)
* 1 bell pepper, chopped
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* ½ cup prepared stir-fry sauce
* 1/8 to ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
* 2 cups hot cooked rice
* 2 tablespoons unsalted dry-roasted peanuts (optional)
1. Cut pork steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into ¼-inch thick strips
2. Heat a large pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add pork and garlic; stir-fry 8-10 minutes or until pork is no longer pink. If pan is not large enough, cook pork in batches.
3. Combine vegetables and 3 tablespoons water in large nonstick skillet. Cover and cook over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
4. Add stir-fry sauce and crushed red pepper; heat through. Serve over rice. Sprinkle with peanuts if desired.