* 4 large tortillas
* ? cup whipped cream cheese (can use light) * 1 tablespoon dry ranch powder (you can also use store bought)
* ½ cup thinly sliced red bell pepper strips
* ½ cup thinly sliced carrot strips
* ½ cup thinly sliced yellow bell pepper strips
* ½ cup baby spinach leaves
* ½ cup shredded purple cabbage
Report this ad
1. Mix together the cream cheese and ranch powder until thoroughly combined.
2. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the 4 tortillas.
3. Leaving a 1 inch border on all sides, lay out 2 tablespoons of each vegetable in rows across the tortillas; top with shredded chicken.
4. Roll up each tortilla tightly; if the ends don't stay shut you can add a bit more cream cheese to seal. Cut crosswise into pinwheels and serve.