Cauliflower with Tarragon and Hazelnuts
* 1/3 cup low fat Greek yogurt
* 1 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
* 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
* 16 oz frozen cauliflower
* 1/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
* Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1. STIR together Greek yogurt, tarragon and mustard in small bowl; set aside.
2. COOK cauliflower florets in boiling, salted water in medium saucepan 10 to 12 minutes or until tender crisp. Drain cauliflower; return to pan.
3. STIR in yogurt mixture and hazelnuts. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.