Baja Fish Tacos
1 tsp vegetable oil
1/2 cup chile peppers
1 fresh leeks
2 medium garlic gloves
1 pinch salt and pepper
1 cup chicken broth
2 large tomatoes
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1 1/2 lb raw halibut fillets
1 medium lime
12 corn tortillas
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Saute the chile, leek and garlic until tender and lightly browned, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Add the chicken broth and tomatoes to the mixture in the skillet, and season with cumin. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
4. Place the halibut into mixture in the skillet, sprinkling with lime juice.
5. Cook 15 to 20 minutes until the halibut easily flakes with a fork.
6. Wrap portions in warmed corn tortillas to serve.