Strawberry Basil Grilled Cheese with Red Pepper Jelly
1 (4-oz) goat cheese log, softened
4 whole grain bread slices
4 ½ teaspoons red pepper jelly
¾ cup sliced fresh strawberries
6 large fresh basil leaves
1 ½ cups fresh watercress, arugula or spinach (if you can't find the other)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Spread goat cheese on 1 side of bread slices.
2. Spread pepper jelly on 1 side of remaining bread slices; layer with strawberries, basil leaves, and watercress.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Top with remaining bread, goat cheese sides down.
5. Cook sandwiches in a large, lightly greased nonstick skillet over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.