Family displaced after house fire - FOX34 Lubbock

Family displaced after house fire

A family of four is displaced after their southwest Lubbock home caught fire. 

The home, on 92nd Street near Colton, caught fire Wednesday evening. Fire investigators report one bedroom was severely damaged, while the entire house was heavily smoke-damaged. 

The cause of the fire was accidental after rubbing alcohol fumes contacted an open flame. 

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2020 RAMAR. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.